Health Benefits of Cranberries
Ingredient in Bremner's Premium 100% Pure Cranberry JuiceCranberries and cranberry products offer many important health benefits. Research today points to promising new evidence that cranberries are not only a low calorie fruit, but they may also:
- Help prevent urinary tract infections by preventing microorganisms from adhering to the bladder and urinary tract;
- Help maintain heart health. Evidence shows the polyphenolic compounds called "flavenoids" in cranberries play a role in promoting blood vessel diameter and preventing clogged arteries;
- The flavenoid content of cranberries, including anthocyanins, proanthocyanins, and flavonols, make cranberries an important cancer fighter. In-vitro studies suggest cranberries contain components that can inhibit carcinogens.
- Tannins found in cranberries may help to inhibit the adhesion of bacteria in the stomach, including the heliobacter pylori bacterium, which is the bacteria responsible for GI diseases, including gastric, duodenal and peptic ulcers as well as gastric cancer.
- Tannins inhibit bacteria responsible for tooth decay.
Each 946 ml bottle of Bremner's Pure Juice is guaranteed to have 2 1/2 lbs. of premium grade fruit picked at the peak of perfection. Bremner's Cranberry Juice is made from 100% cranberry.
Bremner's Premium 100% Pure Cranberry Juice
Learn more about the Health Benefits of Blueberries In both cases, only juice from premium berries goes into a Bremner's bottle. No water, no sugar, no other juices and no additives. Just fruit — that's all! Pasteurization of the juice ensures freshness without preservatives.